The conclusion of the contract between the Buyer and the Seller may take place in two ways:
Before placing an order, the Buyer has the right to negotiate the provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those changing the provisions of the following regulations. Negotiations, these should be conducted in writing and sent to the address of the Seller (Sigynsgade 58, 4th, Copenhagen 2200, Denmark)
If the Buyer resigns from the possibility of concluding a contract through individual negotiations, the following terms and applicable law shall apply.
Contact details of the Seller:
Lookrecya Dream Jewelry
Sigynsgade 58, 4th
2200 Kobenhavn N
e-mail : email@example.com
telephone: +48 501647684 or +45 60564684
1. Complaint address and address to withdraw from the contract – address or addresses indicated by the Seller as addresses for making specific statements, being correspondence addresses.
2. Delivery – the type of transport service along with the carrier and cost specification listed in the delivery price list at
3. Customer – an adult natural person with full legal capacity (including a Consumer within the meaning of the law), a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality but having legal capacity, making a purchase from the Seller related directly to her business or professional activity.
4. Consumer – a consumer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person performing a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
5. Subject of the contract – products and delivery being the subject of the contract.
6. Item – a movable item that may be or is the subject of the contract.
7. Online Store – an online store run at: Lookrecyadreamjewelry.com
8. Seller : Lookrecya Dream Jewelry, CVR (VAT no.) DK40604375, Sigynsgade 58, 4th, 2200 Kobenhavn N, Denmark.
9. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent aimed directly at concluding a Distance Sale Agreement via the Online Store.
10. Completion date – the specified number of hours or working days from the time the Order is sent by the Customer until the Items are returned to the carrier for delivery.
11. Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
11. Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
12. User – any natural person visiting the Online Store or using one or more services or functionalities of the Online Store at lookrecya.com
13. Registered person – a user who has registered in the Lookrecya.com store
§2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at Lookrecyadreamjewelry.com
2. The online store, operating at Lookrecya.com, is run by the Seller of Lookrecya Dream Jewelry with its registered office in Copenhagen 2200, by Sigynsgade 58, 4th, Denmark, VAT number DK40604375 (CVR).
3. The subject of the activity of the Lookrecyadreamjewelry.com online store is retail sale of ready-made and custom-made jewelery via the Internet.
4. The content of the Regulations, in the absence of a separate decision of the Buyer, constitutes the content of the Agreement concluded between the Parties. The content of the Agreement is recorded, in accordance with applicable regulations, and made available to the Buyer on a durable medium, in order to guarantee the Buyer the possibility to refer to it if necessary.
5. Sales are conducted in Denmark with the possibility of shipping to the EU, including Poland, and other countries.
6. The customer has the opportunity to read the code of good practice for entrepreneurs. The code of good practice is contained in the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices. The current wording of the Act is available at: http://isap.sejm.gov.pl/
7. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is also a Consumer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), he is entitled to. under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
8. The use of the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a) web browsers, optional: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
b) minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
c) Java Script
9. In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access. Placing an order may be associated with the necessity to incur costs of connecting to the Internet (data transmission fee, in accordance with the customer’s operator’s tariff). The seller does not charge any fees for communicating with him using means of distance communication, and the customer will bear its costs in the amount resulting from the contract concluded with a third party a service that enables distance communication.
10. In accordance with applicable law, the Seller reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
11. Customers can access these Regulations at any time, download them and print them out.
12. Information about the Items provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract,
within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
13. The photos and other forms of visualization and presentation of goods presented on the website of the Online Store do not reflect their actual size – they are only informative.
14. The Seller is obliged and undertakes to provide services in accordance with the regulations and deliver items free from defects.
15. The customer is obliged to:
a.do not provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b. use the store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c. refrain from taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the store,
d. use the store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the seller,
e. use of any content included in the store only for personal use,
f. use the store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the regulations, as well as the general principles of netiquette.
16. The prices provided by the Seller are expressed in the Polish currency and are gross prices (including VAT). Prices can be converted into EURO.
§ 3 RULES OF USING THE STORE
1. The customer has the option of placing orders without prior registration, as well as after voluntary and free registration.
2. In a situation where the User’s data required during the registration process changes after creating an account or after starting the order, the User is asked to update them and inform the Store about it.
3. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, however, failure to do so may prevent the Online Store from providing the service. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data.
4. As a result of correctly completed registration, the Customer receives access to the account created for him, which he can use in the Online Store after entering the e-mail address and password reported during registration (logging in).
§ 4 ORDERS
1. The Customer may place Orders 24 hours a day, all days of the year, while their implementation takes place on business days from Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 17.00. The execution of an Order placed on weekdays after 5 p.m., and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays begins on the next business day.
2. In order to place an order, the Buyer should add the Product he intends to buy to the “Cart”. Then, the Customer indicates the method of delivery and payment, data necessary to issue a VAT invoice, if the Customer requests such an invoice, and any comments to the order.
3. After the Customer has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, including: description of the subject of the order, unit and total price of the ordered goods, type and costs of delivery, customer data and address, and data for issuing a VAT invoice, if the Customer requested such an invoice. along with information about the right or lack of the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. The order placement procedure ends when the Customer selects the “I confirm the order” option and accepts and confirms reading the Online Store Regulations. Performing this action means placing an Order. Acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but necessary in order to place an Order.
5. After the Customer has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, containing: description of the subject of the order, unit and total price of the ordered goods, type and costs of delivery, customer data and address, and data for issuing a VAT invoice, if the Customer requested such an invoice. .
6. The order placement procedure ends, both for purchases by registration and purchases without registration, when the Customer selects the “I confirm order placement” option and accepts and confirms that he has read the Regulations of the Online Store. Performing this action means placing an Order. Acceptance of the Regulations is voluntary, but necessary in order to place an Order.
7. As soon as the Online Store confirms the acceptance of the Order placed by the Customer, a contract for the sale of goods covered by the Order is concluded. The confirmation takes the form of an e-mail. Subsequently, the Customer is sent current information on the course and execution of the Order
8. After placing the Order, a message is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, confirming the submission of the Order and the content of the order.
10. The order is processed from the time the Seller receives the confirmation of payment, and in the case of the “cash on delivery” service, from the moment the Seller confirms the order.
§ 5 PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The prices of goods are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT. Prices can be converted into EURO in the case of foreign orders.
2. Information on the total value of the Order, including shipping costs, is displayed after the Customer selects the form of delivery of the order.
3. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the Online Store’s offer, to conduct and cancel promotional campaigns on the Online Store’s website, or to introduce changes to them. Orders placed before the changes are introduced will be implemented according to the rules in force at the time of ordering.
4. Promotions in the Online Store cannot be combined, unless the regulations of a given promotion provide otherwise.
5. The form of payment applicable in the Online Store is payment by ordinary bank transfer, as well as payment by credit card or fast online transfer via the PayU website.
6. Each completed order is accompanied by a purchase document in the form of a receipt or VAT invoice, if the customer wishes to receive a VAT invoice.
§ 6 ORDER COMPLETION DATES
1. The implementation of the Order should be understood as the delivery of the ordered goods to the selected transport company, which is to deliver the purchased items to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
2. Execution of the Order takes place after prior payment of the order, unless payment on delivery has been selected. The moment of receipt of the payment confirmation by the Seller is decisive.
3. The order fulfillment time is up to 2 business days from the moment of sending to the Customer the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the order, information about the receipt of payment for the ordered goods and the commencement of the Order, but no later than within 30 (thirty) days from conclusion of the contract.
4. Only correctly submitted and paid Orders will be processed. A correctly placed Order is understood as entering by the Customer all data necessary to conclude the contract and its implementation. At the same time, the Order will not be processed in the case of:
a) failure to pay for the Order within 7 days from the date of placing the Order;
b) providing incorrect or untrue contact details by the Customer which are the place of delivery;
c) actions taken by the Customer in connection with the submission and implementation of the Order, which remain inconsistent with the law or these Regulations.
5.If the Seller cannot perform a performance with the properties individually ordered by the Buyer due to a temporary inability to meet it, the Seller may, with the Buyer’s consent, provide a substitute performance corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same price or remuneration or in a different manner agreed by the Parties. .
6. The Seller, bearing in mind the comfort of the customer, as well as the security of the contract, ensures that any inconvenience at any stage of the order – should they arise – will be consulted with the customer and implemented by agreement of the parties.
7. The Seller allows the possibility of placing special orders. Special orders are made according to a predetermined design, including details of the material, dimensions, deadline and price, which may fluctuate within a predetermined range until the item is made. The order is considered accepted after both parties accept the details of the project and the Customer pays 40% of the estimated final price.
§ 7 DELIVERY
1. The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
2. Delivery is by UPS courier. The delivery costs are indicated in the delivery price list.
3. When collecting the parcel with the order from the courier, the customer should check the condition of the parcel. In the event of damage or breach of the packaging, the Seller recommends drawing up a damage report in the presence of the Courier and informing the Seller about this fact.
4. Detailed terms of delivery are specified in the regulations of the selected carrier.
§ 8 RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving a reason within 14 days and without incurring any costs than provided for by law.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts specified in the law, including to contracts where the subject of the service is an item manufactured according to the consumer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs (eg special order). This means that the Seller is not obliged to accept the return of goods made at the customer’s order or at the request of a modified customer.
3. In order to withdraw from the Agreement, the Consumer submits to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. The consumer may submit any written statement in which he will inform about his withdrawal from the Agreement. The statement should be sent to: Lookrecya Dream Jewelry, Sigynsgade 58, 4th, 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
4. The period for withdrawal from the Agreement begins on the day on which the Consumer took possession of the Item, or on which a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the carrier, came into possession of the Item.In the case of an Agreement that includes many Items that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from taking possession of the last of them, the last batch or part.
5. In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded. The Seller shall reimburse the Consumer for the entire amount paid by him, including shipping costs, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement from the Customer on withdrawal from the relevant Agreement.
6. If the Consumer chooses a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of payment refund – in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
8. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the Items or delivery by the Consumer of the proof of returning the Items,
whichever occurs first.
9. The consumer returns the Item to the Seller or transfers it to a person authorized to be collected by the Seller, immediately, no later than within 14 days of withdrawal from the Agreement.
10. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the returned goods as a result of using them in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish their characteristics. The Seller reserves the right to claim damages against the Consumer,
to the extent permitted by applicable law.
§ 9. COMPLAINTS
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customers with Items without defects (physical and legal). The Seller is liable to the Customers for defects in the goods on the terms specified in the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code.
2. Complaints may be submitted by submitting a written statement to the address Lookrecya Dream Jewelry, Sigynsgade 58, 4th, 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Customer exercising the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the Seller at the following address: Lookrecya Dream Jewelry, Sigynsgade 58, 4th, 2200 Copenhagen, Denmark, at the Seller’s expense. The customer should provide all necessary information, such as: item designation, description of the defect, date of purchase and date of delivery of the item.
4. The customer has the following rights in the event of product defects:
a) to submit a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective product with a product free from defects or removes the defect. The reduced price should remain in proportion to the price specified in the contract as the value of the defective item to the value of the item without a defect. The customer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant;
b) to demand replacement of the product with a product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective product with one free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer, subject to the rules and regulations set out in the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
6.If the Customer is a Consumer, he may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the item be replaced with a defect-free one, or instead of replacing it, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the contract into conformity in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
7. Complaints Items will be considered within 14 days from the date of filing the complaint. The customer will be informed about the method of considering the complaint by e-mail or telephone.
8. The Seller informs the Customer about the possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints about the Goods, including by submitting a request to initiate mediation or a request for consideration of a case before an arbitration court after the end of the complaint procedure (the request can be downloaded from the website http://www.uokik.gov.pl/download.php?plik=6223). The list of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts operating at the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection is available on the website: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596. Out-of-court redress after the complaint procedure is completed is free of charge. In the case of a Customer who is a consumer, who wants to use an out-of-court method of redress, it is also possible to file a complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
9. The Seller gives a guarantee for the ordered items. Warranty details are specified
in the warranty card delivered with the product to the Customer.
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Amendments to the content of these Regulations may take place after informing the Registered Persons about the scope of the envisaged changes, no later than 14 days before their entry into force.
2. Orders placed during the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented in accordance with its provisions. If the Registered Person does not agree to make changes to the Regulations, he may delete the Account.
3. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is also a Consumer, will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is not a Consumer will be settled by a common court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Store.
5. The name of the Lookrecya.com Online Store and all materials contained therein, including photos and designs, are subject to copyright and are protected by law. Using and distributing them without the consent of the Seller is prohibited.
TEMPLATE FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
– Addressee [here the entrepreneur should enter the entrepreneur’s name, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address]- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*)
contracts for the supply of the following items (*) contract for specific work involving the performance of the following items (*) / for performance
the following service (*)
-Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
-Name and surname of the consumer (s)
– Consumer (s) address
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.